MSIS understands that waste management legislation and guidelines are putting an increased pressure on companies to become more environmentally compliant. Managing waste levels offshore to increase the cost effectiveness of projects, our dedicated Waste Management Team, with an extensive experience in waste management and disposal, provide specialist treatment and transferral of waste from offshore environments. Using our innovative Premier Transfer System (PTS), waste can be efficiently transferred from depths of up to 55m, into skips ready for shipment to shore.
Our high calibre, experienced personnel are trained to the highest standards in waste management and safety, and are committed to ensure work is completed in compliance with industry standards and legislation, leaving the client with a cost effective, environmentally responsible, waste management solution to overcome their management of hazardous waste.
With our comprehensive portfolio of services and capabilities, MSIS will help your business meet its environmental obligations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Achieve environmental legislative compliance and avoid legal penalties
- Improve environmental performance and waste efficiency
- Improve process efficiencies and reduce costs
- Build confidence in your business by demonstrating company reliability
- 24 hour Emergency Rescue Team (ERT)
- Bulk liquid treatment
- Drummed and packed hazardous waste disposal (LSA waste disposal)
- Sampling and analysis
- Equipment for waste transfer