As a member of the Water Jetting Association, we have a large number of highly trained personnel who are specialised in delivering complex water jetting caisson cleaning services. MSIS own and operate an extensive fleet of High Pressure Retro Jetting equipment, operating to pressures of 30,000 psi, and offer offshore containerised options, which are designed to ATEX standards and are certified to operate in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas.
With a strong commitment to providing clients’ with the latest in best-fit technologies, combined with our highly trained operatives and specialist equipment, MSIS ensures that our teams have the knowledge, experience, and technological resources to safely and efficiently complete asset integrity cleaning or descaling operations to client requirements in a diverse range of industrial contexts.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces downtime
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 certified equipment
- ATEX rated equipment suitable for use offshore
- Allows efficient working
- Fully managed and self-sufficient service
- Waste management of arisings
- Asset integrity assurance compliant
- Asset safety assured fire water system
- CCTV Inspections – clear visibility for maintenance on caisson
- Replacement pumps
- Sea-growth removal
- Proven FPAL track record
- Conditional Report - Ability to clearly define future planned maintenance schedule