As a member of the Water Jetting Association, we have a large number of highly trained personnel who are specialised in delivering complex water jetting caisson cleaning services. MSIS owns and operates an extensive fleet of High Pressure Retro Jetting equipment, operating to pressures of 30,000 psi, and offering offshore containerised options which are designed to ATEX standards and certified to operate in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas.
With a strong commitment to providing clients with the latest in best-fit technologies, combined with our highly trained operatives and specialist equipment, MSIS ensures that our teams have the knowledge, experience and technological resources to safely and efficiently complete asset integrity cleaning or descaling operations to client requirements in a diverse range of industrial contexts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Reduced downtime
- ATEX rated Zone 1 and Zone 2 certified equipment suitable for offshore use
- Fully managed and self-sufficient service
- Asset integrity assurance compliant
- Asset safety assured fire water system
- CCTV Inspections – clear visibility for maintenance on caisson
- Sea-growth removal
- Conditional report - ability to clearly define future planned maintenance schedule