As a member of the Water Jetting Association, we have a large number of highly trained personnel who are specialised in delivering complex water jetting services to both the on and offshore market. MSIS owns and operates an extensive fleet of High Pressure Retro Jetting equipment, operating to pressures of 30,000 psi, as well as offshore containerised options, which are certified to operate in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas and are designed to ATEX standards.
With a strong commitment to provide clients with the latest in best-fit technologies, combined with our highly trained operatives and specialist equipment, MSIS ensures that our teams have the knowledge, experience and technological resources to safely and efficiently complete cleaning or descaling operations to client requirements in a diverse range of industrial contexts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Reduces downtime
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 certified equipment
- ATEX rated equipment suitable for use offshore
- Allows efficient working
- Fully managed and self-sufficient service
- Management of waste streams
- Proven FPAL track record
- Dedicated logistical department for the certification/re-certification and mobilisation/demobilisation of equipment