The SV60-V Guzzla™ is a small, portable one man vacuum loading, pressure discharge pump. With the capability and performance of machines many times its size - recovering and transferring up to 10,000 litres per hour of almost any flowable material. The unit is exclusively certified for use in hazardous areas and is only available to market by MSIS.
- CE marked and suitable for use in ATEX Category II Zone 1 areas
- NORSOK compliant
- Fully portable
- Size and weight that allows access into difficult to reach areas
- Long distance discharge capabilities
- No moving parts in contact with product
- High solids content transfer (80%+)
The SV60-V generates over 23“ hg of vacuum combined with high airflow which allows the unit to transfer materials ranging from oil sludge through to cementatious powders and grains. The SV60-V can handle solids up to 50 mm (2”).
• Spillage recovery and transfer
• Sump cleaning and desilting
• Pneumatic excavation
• High solids content transfer
• Oil based mud transfer and pit cleaning
• Bentonite and sand transfer
- 16 ft of 3” anti static suction hose and fittings
- 32 ft of 3” anti static discharge hose and fittings (2 x 16 ft Lengths)
- 50 ft of 1” anti static air supply hose and fittings
- Stainless steel pick up nozzle
- Copy of operating manual
- Certification package
- Additional hoses, floor hoover attachment and accessories available on request
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 70 x 110 cm
• Weight: 198 kg
• Air Consumption: Requires supply of air between 85 - 110 psi (5.9 - 7.5 bar) @ 150 SCFM
With an established reputation for quality, reliability and service, we do not let our clients down. Our ESR team is available 24/7 to ensure the provision of a rapid response service, ensuring that we consistently meet our clients’ operational objectives.
Our extensive range of equipment is available for rental or purchase. Please contact our specialist technical support team at ESRInfo@msisgroup.com to discuss your specific requirements.