SLUDGE GULPER UNIT
The Sludge Gulper has been uniquely designed by MSIS' in-house design team for offshore use. It is portable, lightweight and is the only certified unit on the market for use in hazardous areas that can handle heavier fluids and larger solids. The air driven unit will recover a variety of fluids in drilling and environmental applications, without loss of suction.
- CE marked and suitable for use in ATEX Category II Zone 1 areas
- NORSOK compliant
- Capable of handling liquids with solids content of up to 15%
- Minimum moving parts ensure ease of on-site maintenance
- Automatic continuous suction / discharge cycle
- The unit is small and portable and can be used in confined spaces
The suction capability of this unit allows the recovery or transfer of heavy fluids with significant solids content. It has proven itself in numerous North Sea and overseas locations when used on its own or as part of our Equipment Packages. The simple design of this unit allows for straightforward maintenance.
• Operates on a single venturi
• Uses a single ejector which requires no priming
• 80% maximum vacuum
• Will vertically lift 25 ft of fresh water
• Will vertically lift 20 ft of 10 ppg fluid
The Sludge Gulper Unit comes complete with the following:
• 25 ft of 2” anti static red stripe suction hose and fittings
• 25 ft of 2” anti static red stripe discharge hose and fittings
• 50 ft of 1” anti static air supply hose and fittings
• Copy of operating manual
• Certification package
• Additional hoses and accessories available on request
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 32 x 60 cm
• Weight: 58 kg
• Air Consumption: Requires a supply of air between 90 - 110 psi (6.2 - 7.5 bar) @ 60 SCFM
With an established reputation for quality, reliability and service, we do not let our clients down. Our ESR team is available 24/7 to ensure the provision of a rapid response service, ensuring that we consistently meet our clients’ operational objectives.
Our extensive range of equipment is available for rental or purchase. Please contact our specialist technical support team at ESRInfo@msisgroup.com to discuss your specific requirements.