The 2" Diaphragm Pump is uniquely designed with minimum moving parts that are easily maintained for use in a hazardous environment. MSIS fit the pump with an air regulator valve and lubrication system to the unit making it more reliable. It is housed in a protective frame minimising downtime and making it suitable for use in offshore environments.
- CE marked and suitable for use in ATEX Category II Zone 1 areas
- NORSOK compliant
- Durable and reliable
The diaphragm pump is suitable for various applications, capable of pumping a wide range of viscosities, solids and shear sensitive products.
• Maximum flow rate 675 L/min (178 gpm)
• Maximum discharge pressure 125 psi (8.6 bar)
• Maximum size solids 6.4 mm (1/4”)
• Maximum air consumption 100 SCFM
• Will vertically lift 20 ft of 10 ppg fluid
• Displacement per stroke 3.1 L (0.81 gallons)
• 2” inlet
• 2” outlet
The Diaphragm Unit comes complete with the following:
• 25 ft of 2” anti static red stripe suction hose and fittings
• 25 ft of 2” anti static red stripe discharge hose and fittings
• 50 ft of 1” anti static air supply hose and fittings
• Copy of operating manual
• Certification package
• Additional hoses and accessories available on request
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 42 x 74 cm
• Weight: 32 kg
• Air Consumption: Requires a supply of air between 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar) @ 80SCFM
With an established reputation for quality, reliability and service, we do not let our clients down. Our ESR team is available 24/7 to ensure the provision of a rapid response service, ensuring that we consistently meet our clients’ operational objectives.
Our extensive range of equipment is available for rental or purchase. Please contact our specialist technical support team at ESRInfo@msisgroup.com to discuss your specific requirements.