Hydra-Clean Pressure Washer Unit (34:1)
The 34:1 Hydra-Clean Pressure Wash unit is designed for high pressure and high volume cleaning. The unit itself can be operated on base oil, fresh and salt water, making it ideal for offshore environments. Its high flow rate reduces the time taken to complete cleaning tasks saving on labour costs.
- CE marked and suitable for use in ATEX Category II Zone 1 areas
- NORSOK compliant
- Flow rates up to 34.6 Ltrs / Min (9.2 gpm)
- Constructed for durability and reliability
- Mounted on a heavy duty, two wheel cart
The 34:1 Hydra-Clean consists of a DURA-FLO™ fluids pump powered by a PREMIER™ air motor. The air motor is engineered to provide both high pressure and high flow, the patented ice-free air valve prevents ice-related failures. The four-way slide valve provides reliable operation, even with dirty, non-lubricated air. The fluids pump provides high output flow per cycle, reducing rod and cylinder wear.
Typical fluids handled include:
- Detergent solutions
- Chemical solutions
The 34:1 Hydra-Clean comes complete with the following:
- 50ft of 1” anti static air supply hose and fittings
- 50ft of 3/8” HP twin-wired anti static jetting hose and fittings
- Copy of operating manual
- Lance gun assembly
- Certification package
- Additional hoses and accessories available on request
- Dimensions: (L) 83cm x (W) 72cm x (H) 132cm
- Air Consumption: Requires a supply of air between 20 to 100 psi (1.4 to 6.9 bar) @ 26-120 SCFM
With an established reputation for quality, reliability and service, we do not let our clients down. Our ESR team is available 24/7 to ensure the provision of a rapid response service, ensuring that we consistently meet our clients’ operational objectives.
Our extensive range of equipment is available for rental or purchase. Please contact our specialist technical support team at ESRInfo@msisgroup.com to discuss your specific requirements.