Hydra Clean Pressure Wash Unit (30:1)
The 30:1 Hydra-Clean Pressure Wash Unit is designed for high pressure and high volume cleaning. The unit itself can be operated on base oil, fresh and salt water, making it ideal for offshore environments. Its high flow rate reduces the time taken to complete cleaning tasks saving on labour costs.
- CE marked and suitable for use in ATEX Category II Zone 1 areas
- NORSOK compliant
- Flow rates up to 25.9 Ltrs / Min (6.8 gpm)
- Constructed for durability and reliability
- Mounted on a heavy duty, two wheel cart
- Maximum working pressure: 3065 psi (211 bar)
- Maximum air pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Fluid inlet size: 1”
- Fluid outlet size: 3/8”
The 30:1 Hydra-Clean Pressure Wash unit can be used with hot or cold water up to 93C making the unit ideal for even the toughest of cleaning tasks.
Typical fluids handled include:
- Detergent solutions
- Chemical Solutions
The 30:1 Hydra-Clean Pressure Wash unit comes complete with the following:
- 50ft of 1” anti static air supply hose and fittings
- 50ft of 3/8” HP twin-wired anti static jetting hose and fittings
- Copy of operating manual
- Lance gun assembly
- Certification package
- Dimensions: (L) 87cm x (W) 65cm x (H) 128cm
- Air Consumption: Requires a supply of air between 40 to 100 psi (2.8 to 6.9 bar) @ 26-120 SCFM
With an established reputation for quality, reliability and service, we do not let our clients down. Our ESR team is available 24/7 to ensure the provision of a rapid response service, ensuring that we consistently meet our clients’ operational objectives.
Our extensive range of equipment is available for rental or purchase. Please contact our specialist technical support team at ESRInfo@msisgroup.com to discuss your specific requirements.