TANK CLEANING PACKAGE
The MSIS Tank Cleaning Package is a mobile self-contained, offshore pit cleaning solution, which is fully equiped and securely stored in a mini container.
- Robust unit meeting all the requirements for use in a Zone 1 hazardous area
- Conforming to ATEX Group II Category 2G IIB T4.
- Five rope sling assembly
- Toftejorg rotary jet tank cleaning machines to reduce man entry time and pumps to remove the resulting waste
- Bespoke systems can be tailored and designed to your specific requirements
The Tank Cleaning Package comes complete with the following:
• Tool box and comprehensive professional tool kit
• 2 x Toftejorg T82P Tank Cleaning Heads c/w 10 mm Nozzles 360 Deg
• 2 x Deck cover plates – bespoke pit hatch covers
• 2 x Hose saddles
• 2 x Stainless steel strainer boxes
• 2 x 2” Double Diaphragm Husky pumps in frame
• 4 x 25 ft of 2” Anti static red stripe suction/discharge hose
• 2 x 25 ft of 1” Anti static air supply hose
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 195 x 169 x 264 cm
• Weight: 2000 kg
With an established reputation for quality, reliability and service, we do not let our clients down. Our ESR team is available 24/7 to ensure the provision of a rapid response service, ensuring that we consistently meet our clients’ operational objectives.
Our extensive range of equipment is available for rental or purchase. Please contact our specialist technical support team at ESRInfo@msisgroup.com to discuss your specific requirements.