CCTV INSPECTION SURVEY - DPAP ENGINEERING
MSIS was contracted by DPAP Engineering of Israel, to carry out a CCTV Inspection Survey of the main, 1 metre diameter intake pipe from the sea to the Larnaca desalination plant in Cyprus.
Versatrax 150TM tracked CCTV Unit
Using the innovative Versatrax 150TM tracked CCTV Unit, MSIS carried out an inspection of an area spanning 445 metres, and the survey was carried out whilst the pipe was fully loaded with sea water.
- Quick Mobilisation - With access to a large fleet of equipment, MSIS was able to commence within four days of the purchase order being raised
- Increased Distance - The innovative piece of equipment was able to cover a distance twice that of standard CCTV inspection units
- Heightened Proficiency - Intense lighting capability allowed the survey of the pipe work to be conducted whilst flooded
- Efficient - The configuration of the tracks on the unit provided greater pulling power for the CCTV unit
- Waterproof - The Versatrax 150TM is waterproof to 100’/30m
The project was completed on time, within schedule and without a safety incident.